Classic Encounter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Encounter
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:13:04 -0700
One summer evening many years ago I was driving on a back road in
the southern part of England and was overtaken by an Austin Mini.
Instantly the race was on.  Of course it was a no contest situation and
me and the bug were blown away in short order, but for a brief
minute or two it was fun.  I don't recall if the Mini was a Cooper or
not, but I doubt it would have made much difference.

Both the Bug and the Mini have moved on since then and I've been
kinda wondering how even this contest would be between today's
version of these cars.  Anyone have any insight on this?

Roland