Re: Mini Shock Question

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mini Shock Question
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:02:09 -0700
> Does anyone know of a brand/part number of the rear shocks for an early Mini?
>  I have been told that they are the same as for my Reliant, & I deparately
> need to replace them.

How early? From '64 to '70 they didn't have shocks. No need to go trying to
scrounge parts from different cars, you can just pick up the phone and order
them from any number of parts suppliers. Try minimania.com in the USA, or
minisport.com in the UK. There are so many suppliers to choose from that you
should never be desparate for anything to do with your car.

--
Marcel Chichak    chichm@telusplanet.net
        Edmonton Alberta Canada, eh?