Marcos windshield

To: Brits <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marcos windshield
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 07:29:57 -0400
  Thanks to John, Mike, Paul, and Frank for the responses. As far as
what type/make glass this things needs, the owner thought it may be
specific to this car, although it would seem odd to do such a thing
where most other components are "borrowed" from other marques. All I
know about these cars is that the ownwer's coming by my place this week
to poke through a pile of Spitfire/GT6 gauges to see if a few may be the
ones he needs.
  I'll pass on all the info you've provided so far for him to check
into. I'll also suggest that he subscribe to this, and other, mail lists
to help him out.
   Cheers,
Kevin Thompson
http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/