New to the List

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New to the List
From: "Charlie & Ressie O'Connors" <charlieoc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:21:20 -0400
We have just started a new British car club in this area - North Florida
British Motoring Club.  I'm trying to compile a "major" list of British
car and motorcycle related links on our club's website.  If you get the
opportunity, check out our link page and if a link to your web site (or
any web site you think should be there) isn't available, please feel
free to add it using the form at the bottom of the page.  Also, if you
have cars, parts, etc. for sale please feel free to pass them my way and
I'll post them on our classifieds page.  Our web site is www.nfbmc.com.

I"m looking forward to being a member of this list.

Charlie O'Connors