Re: Jaguar Lens and MGA/Sprite Windscreen rubber gasket

To: "Don Mathis" <don1@mailstart.com>
Subject: Re: Jaguar Lens and MGA/Sprite Windscreen rubber gasket
From: Chuck.Simmers@Microchip.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:24:39 -0700
Don,
        The sidelamps on a MK.VI are Lucas 451. As far as I know, they are
unique to Bentley and Daimler. I too am in need of two replacements, and
have not been able to find any. Holden's used to carry them, but have been
sold out for a number of years. I finally found a used pair with intact
glass but needing rechroming. Hopefully I can find a plater that can do
this with the glass in place.
-Chuck
'48 Bentley Mk.VI
'67 Bentley T