Re: Paint for TR7 undersides?

To: Barry Riseley <barry-riseley@trump.net.au>,
Subject: Re: Paint for TR7 undersides?
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 18:35:08 -0500
I did a quick google search for Reference Tables for Drills, Taps, Wire,
Metal  and found 332 sites including a near identical site for Bricklins,
then I noticed it was done by the same John Blair, so it's fair.  The link
doesn't work there either, but my point is out of those 332 sites one might
have the info you are looking for.

Fred Talmadge
http://www.96trees.com

ps Bricklens and Morgans now what kind of combination is that?