Re: need a Hindustan Ambassador in the U.S.!

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need a Hindustan Ambassador in the U.S.!
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:22:45 -0500
There was one at a local Brit car show here a couple of years ago.
Brand new still had the lading stickers on it, United Airlines via India.
Have no idea who would go to the trouble of air freighting one of these.
Isuzu engine and modern econobox interior with 3rd world
build quality but if it's your only choice for a car...
So there's one floating around the Chicagoland area somewhere.
http://www.yuvrajgroup.com/products/ambasdor.htm
Love their slogan New Technology, Enduing Values

Cheers,
James