SPARK PLUG INTERCHANGEABILITY

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net,
Subject: SPARK PLUG INTERCHANGEABILITY
From: Barry Riseley <barry-riseley@trump.net.au>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:15:24 +1100
To the joint and several Gurus of the motoring world,
Across the web assembled!

Does anyone know of any info on the web which would enable a cross check of
the variously available Spark Plugs and manufacturers to be made.

For example I understand that "Champion L10's" are no longer available but
no doubt translate to other numbers and other manufactures.

Yes I know that some present day catalogues have some details, but am
really looking for a web site where I can peruse at leisure rather than an
furtive examination at my local motoring factor.

Many thanks

Barry Riseley
Tasmania
Australia