RE: FED UP! (MGB fuel pump)

To: "'A. B. Bonds'" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FED UP! (MGB fuel pump)
From: "Kerr, Paul AAF:EX" <Paul.Kerr@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:46:04 -0700
I think Burlen (sp?) fuels is the company that offers new "pointless" SU
pumps. This is the same company that supplies new SU carbs. Apparently they
even sound like the old type with the familiar clicking sound. As to whether
they are any good or not I don't know.

Alternatives? I've seen a number of British cars with Bosch pumps fitted
which are pretty reliable I think.