Anyone know Mike Brand in MD or VA?

Subject: Anyone know Mike Brand in MD or VA?
From: "Glen Wilson" <rstca@hemmings.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:47:44 -0500
Does anyone on the list know a fellow down in the MD, VA or DC area named Mike
Brand.  I think I am close on the name but not exact.  He has a gray Rover
3500S and has shown up with it at Carlisle a couple of times.  I owe him some
money for some parts I bought from him on eBay.  I had a computer problem and
ended up installing a new motherboard and processor.  I had some problems
getting things stabilized when I started up again and had to reinstall Windows
98 and Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.  I have my old email files, but
I can't seem to import them into the new installation and can't find this
guy's address.  Sooner or later I will get an angry email, Iguess, but if
someone knows this guy, it would help if you sent me any contact info you
have.

Thanks.

Glen