Re: big money

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: big money
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 16:14:17 -0500
Fred,
I don't want to get you upset, but that does not include additional money he
receives from product endorsements and product licensing. Educated estimates
place his annual income from his Ferrari stipend and the endorsements at close
to $70 Mil annually.

Shui's a great driver and probably the best of his generation, but he is a poor
sportsman.

Give me a Jenson Button or a Jacques Villeneuve.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT