Re: Bullitt reduxy

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Bullitt reduxy
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:53:28 -0800 (PST)
In one of the book I have- SHELBY COBRA, there's a picture of McQeen
taking delivery of a new Cobra in front of Shelby's Venice, CA shop.
It's a 289 wire wheel Cobra just like mine.  The book is by Dave
Friedman who was Shelby American's photographer at the time and was the
one who took the picture.  Guess McQeen had one of everything at the time.

Roland