Re: TR7 BFH#33

To: "J.E.A.Rich" <jear@rmi.net>, <Eganb@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#33
From: "greg dyche" <gdyche@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:45:43 -0800
Bruce,
        Vomiting and Arson are both ancient and accepted activities when doing
LBC
work. NOBODY ever put their car back together the first time whithout
taking it back apart a time or two. Relax, give thanks for the many
valuable lessons you have been given the opportunity to learn. Thanks for
the laughs                                                      Greg
           52 MGTD
           74 FJ40