Re: Save a Jensen Healey!

To: simon@matthews-family.org.uk
Subject: Re: Save a Jensen Healey!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:09:06 -0700 (MST)
Drat.  In a few days, I'll be driving from here in Salt Lake City to
southern California, a TR6 on a trailer behind me.  The trip home will
be with an empty trailer.  I was thinking of shaking the bushes and
seeing if any Triumph GT6 project cars fell at my feet, so I'd have
something to haul home for the return trip, and yet another hulk awaiting
my attention.

But I decided to be firm in my resolve to make some progress on cars I
already have.  Luckily the SF Bay area isn't exactly on my way home, so
passing up a free car almost makes sense.

mjb.