Missing Part Help - revision

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Missing Part Help - revision
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:31:45 -0800
Well I jumped on Moss Motor's web site.  Gotta hand it to them.  Their on
line catalogs seem to be providing everything I need (except the right
part!).  The MGA-Bs all seem to have rack and pinion.  So, there would not
be a corresponding part.  The Austin Healey has the same design.  Except
the dust cap looks like exactly that, a full cup/cap with a spring holding
it.  The part on this one is really more of a flat disk, with a slight
upturned edge.  I don't think that there is room for a full cup.

The Triumph catalogs seem to be having problems downloading.  The others
took seconds.  I'm going a few minutes here and still haven't seen any
action from hitting to open the page.

Jay