Re: Victoria's Secret

To: rstca@hemmings.com
Subject: Re: Victoria's Secret
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:47:02 -0700 (PDT)
How come you're not checking Rimmer Brothers

    http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

My son has bought quite a bit of stuff from them.  Shipping is by
air.  The buck against the pound is really good right now (~$1.45).
Parts quality is generally good.

On the Tiger list, Victory British has a very poor rep, BTW.

Roland