Re: Shipping fenders

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Shipping fenders
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:58:36 -0400
consider turning  the fender to the DOGS,  Greyhound that is.
I would wrap the fender in bubble wrap- then fashion cardboard box
around the fender.
Carry down the the bus depot and inquire about the cost.  Maybe consider
Fedex Ground and United Parcel as well
When I brought my windscreen from Vancouver to Atlanta- I packed it in
cardboard and checked it as 'baggage'    of course two years later I
inadvertently knocked it off the shelf and repeated the process in 1999
but this time packed the windscreen in cardboard and checked it as
'baggage' in my flight from London (UK)to Atlanta.  They (I bought 2)
are stored safely.

And yes, I did ignore the post from the TVR guy wanting one of these
windscreens for his TVR (sorry , sort of... 8-)   )
--
Frank U
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible