Morris Goes To School!

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris Goes To School!
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:59:15 -0700 (PDT)
Listers:

This is for real!!! An after-the-fact Morris Minor owner satisfaction
survey!!!!!!  Please answer the 3 questions and email your answers back to
Chifford < cliffah@iquest.net>.  As for the guru comment, If I'm such a
Guru, where the hell is my barn full of Rolls Royces and all of those
groupies!?!!  I mean, I already have the white hair and beard and bore
people to death with long pointless stories, I'm ready . . . . . ! Thanks!

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA  USA