Need engine parts, hello

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need engine parts, hello
From: "William H. Woodruff" <woodruff@hartwellengineering.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:08:37 -0700
Hello all,

        I know its bad form to post to multiple lists.  Perhaps you'll forgive
me
just this once.  I can't believe its really been 3 years (or more!) since
I've
participated in these mail groups and close to 10 since I first discovered
them.
Of course my Healey restoration still isn't done; but then you probably
already
knew that ...

        For those of you who don't know me or worked really hard to forget, I
should introduce my cars.  One is a convertible GT6 (Spit bodyshell on a
GT6)
and a AH 3000 MK III.  The Healey has been under the knife for YEARS now,
which brings me to the point of this email.

        I managed to lose my main bearing caps and connecting rods (and god
knows
what
else) for my 3000 MK III.  The move to San Francisco from Michigan was not
without
its hidden costs.  If any kind SOL could hook me up with these parts, I'd
really appreciate it.  Please send me something offline.

Bill Woodruff
woodruff@hartwellengineering.com

P.S. Are there any new parts suppliers I should know about?