Re: Show At San Juan Bautista CA

To: <BritshIron@aol.com>, "British cars list" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Show At San Juan Bautista CA
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 00 06:54:06 -0700
>There's a show on the 15th in San Juan Bautista coming up. Anyone going?
>Last
>year they wouldn't let me into the show as I did not have a British
>Roadster,

Ah yes, this is the show that used to be at Pasitempio Inn in Santa Cruz.
 They wouldn't accept my 1960 Land Rover either.  Their excuse back when
is that the Inn only had limited parking and they had to limit entries.
They did it by making it sports cars only instead of first come. I was
just itching to park a Bedford lorrie in there the night before.

I might go down to look at the cars, but they will not get my money as
long as they keep descriminating against all the other British cars.

TeriAnn

1961 Triumph TR3A
1960 Land Rover 109
I don't need any newer cars, the old ones work just fine thanks.