FS: 1980 TR7 30th anniversary edition

To: nabms@egroups.com (NABMS), british-cars@autox.team.net (SOL)
Subject: FS: 1980 TR7 30th anniversary edition
From: tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 00 20:42:11 CDT
I got a call from a guy in Lacey's Springs (just south of Huntsville)
who inherited a TR7 and wants to sell.  Here are the details:

        1980 TR7 30th anniversary edition
        new paint (gold color)
        excellent body
        car runs, but needs engine work
        needs new top
        $800

The seller is Buck Heard, phone 256-498-2156.  It comes with a 1980
TR7 parts car (same gold color but not a 30th anniv ed).  The kicker
is that the parts car is located in Florida.

Beyond that I know nothing about the car.

Note for the NABMS members:  Buck is planning on bringing the car to
our meeting next week.

--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com