Hello to the LBC Owners in the Low Country!

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello to the LBC Owners in the Low Country!
From: "Daniel L Parrott" <parrotthead@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 14:21:29 -0700
With my LBC fully restored (a 1980 Burgundy Spit), I'm looking to share my
joy/pain with others in the Savannah, Georgia, area.  But alas, there
doesn't appear to be an active British Car Club in the area.

I've found (or they have found me as I tool around historic Savannah) about
a dozen other comrades with TRs, B's and even one MG-TA!  Are there others
out there who would like to join a re-vitalized British Car Club in the
Savannah, Georgia area?  If so, please contact me directly at
parrotthead01@home.com.  We plan our first informal meeting next Saturday
evening (6:00 PM, September 2nd) at the North Beach Grill at the north end
of Tybee Island.

See you there!

Dan Parrott, Savannah, Georgia