Re: Needed WeRace instructions

To: Cynthia Capaccio <V.C.capaccio@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Needed WeRace instructions
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:11:32 -0700
I have instructions for the WeRace tube shock conversion, but this is
not a "coil over" conversion. If you have the same type I have, which is
a tube shock that mounts to the lower spring pan arm and to a bracket
that fastens to the upper shock mounting I can send you a copy of the
instructions.  Believe it or not, the shock they use is for an early
Chevy pick up truck!  They do modify it by cutting the dust tube off.

I am not aware of WeRace ever making a true coil over conversion, I
think only Spax makes this.
--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle