Re: Aluminum corrosion after cleaning

To: rstca@hemmings.com, rovernet@lyris.ccdata.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminum corrosion after cleaning
From: "Triumph Nut" <triumphnut@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:10:47 EDT
Glen, there is a product sold  at boating supplies stores, that is just for
this. I have a can at my shop and can't get you the name but it comes in a
white spray can. It's great after degreasing carbs and such, none of that
white powder, anyone you ask there should know, it's very common.

Jack Levy