Re: Chicken Run

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chicken Run
From: BritshIron@aol.com (by way of rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch))
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 00:27:19 -0700 (PDT)
>At 12:42 AM 6/28/00 -0700, Rick Feibusch wrote:
>
>>Listers,
>>
>>There is a clearly visible,light green, claymated Minor Traveller that
>>drives by the barnyard protest scene!. . . . . . . . .

Speaking of Wallace and Gromit, in both "the Wrong Trousers" and "A Close
Shave", a black A30 or A35 is pictured. In "A Close Shave" and "Chicken Run"
they use a lorry, I think it's an Atkinson, complete with rotating drive shaft
and working lights for head/tail and brake! What great detail! Hope you all
enjoy these films as much as I did.

Roland

52 Austin Somerset
54 Rover P4