1958 Ford Escort

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1958 Ford Escort
From: "Gary Berry" <duallycc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:13:08 PDT
Hey All;

   My wife and I just purchased a 1958 Ford Escort (pictures at
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=120663&a=6918082). Got it for
$1300. The original owner (English Chap) owed this fellow some money, so he
gave him the car. Needs a little tweaking, but is in really good shape and
runs great. Plan to tow it behind the motorhome (76 GMC Palm Beach) when we
go camping. In case I need to find parts for this thing, is there a Ford
Escort parts place here in the States or over in the UK that I can get a
catalog from? Are any of the parts interchangable with any other british
cars?

GaryB
58 Ford Escort in Ca.