HELP

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: HELP
From: TJAZZED@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:59:50 EDT
Hi Listers
Sorry to bomb lists again but, I need some info so I can complete my little
project.

History:
I have replaced the clutch, and various other parts, seals, shaft, fork and
bushings in the trans on my 1963 tr4.  I have also had to replace the drive
shaft.

Now its time to reassemble everything.  I want to do this right.  I have
learned a few tricks by reading and posting to this list and at the risk of
pestering you all once again, I have five more questions for you experienced
LBC mechanics and /or tr4 owners out there.

1. What are the torque specs for the bolts that hold the clutch pressure
plate to the flywheel? In lb. ft. Please.

2. What are the torque specs for the bolts that hold the drive shaft flanges
to the trans and diff?

3. What are the torque specs for the bolts that hold the bell housing to
engine?

4.What are the widest tires (any brand recomendations?) I can put on my five
original solid metal 15 "wheels? [ I believe they are 4.5 inches wide) I may
be interested in selling these.  E-mail me if interested.  tjazzed@apple.com
or  tjazzed@aol.com

5. Do I need tubes if I decide to run the stock 15" x4.5" wheels?

Thanks in Advance   = )
Tony
1963 tr4 ct 18730,