Free MGA Gaiter Clamps

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Free MGA Gaiter Clamps
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
A year or so ago I ordered some steering rack gaiter clamps from Moss.
When I finally got around to rebuilding my rack I found that the large
end clamps were too small.  Turns out Moss sent me the wrong clamps,
but I've long ago lost the receipt so I can't send them back.  According
to Mike at O'Connor Classics these clamps are for an MGA.  They're not
particularly expensive, but I hate to toss them, so if anyone on the
list has a burning need for large end steering rack gaiter clamps
for an MGA, let me know and they're yours.

Roland