Re: Need More Advice

To: jdagostino@mediaone.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Need More Advice
From: TJAZZED@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:34:04 EDT
John, Randall & Listers
Thanks for the advice!  I did end up cutting the clutch control shaft.  I've
got more questions for you (and anyone else) if you don't mind.  First; Have
you ever replaced a rear trans oil seal?  Any tricks there?  Second when the
shop manual talks about installing u-joints it says to use "joining compound"
what the *%&# is joining compound?  Last; Since I'm in there with trans out
is there anything else that I should replace to insure I don't have to do
this again too soon i.e.... Pilot bushings....
Thanks to everyone for their help
Tony