VTR convention 95 Registration Form.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR convention 95 Registration Form.
From: southern@isis.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 12:32:25 MST
1995 Vintage Triumph Register National Convention Registration Form

               Registrant Information

  Driver A (as you'd like it to appear on your name_badge)

  Name B (as you'd like it to appear on your name badge)

  Address

  City, State, Zip

  Home Phone

  Additional non-driving family members (for name tags)

  Vintage Triumph Register membership #

  Local Triumph Club Affiliation

__________________________________________________________ S M P
  Vehicle Year / Model / Comm. # ,    Stock, Modified or Prepared

 Please indicate which events you will be participating in:
 (Note: maximum 2 drivers/car/driving event)
 Wed.     * ___ Funkhana with ___ driver(s)
            ___ Pool Party with ___ people
 Thurs.   * ___ Autocross with ___ drivers(s)
            ___ Hotel Rallye
 Fri.     * ___ TSD Rallye
          * ___ Fun Rallye

 Saturday   ___ Concours
            ___ Participants' Choice
 Participation in at least one Moving Event is required to
 enter the Concours and Participants' Choice car shows.
 Qualifying Moving Events are denoted by an asterisk (*).

 Cancellations before July 1, 1995 will be subject to a $15
 cancellation fee.  No refunds will be made on or after July 1,
 1995.  If you need more information, call (815) 332-3119 before
 10pm Central Time.

  Waiver

  Proof of car insurance is required to participate in moving
  events. Under VTR rules, all Triumphs entering Concours and
  Participants' Choice car shows are required to participate in at
  least one moving event.  Tech and safety inspections are
  required in order to participate in the Autocross.  Any vehicle
  may be disqualified at the Technical Inspector's discretion for
  safety reasons.  I am aware of the hazards inherent with motor
  vehicle events and specifically release and do indemnify the
  organizers, support- ing sponsors, the Illinois Sports Owners
  Association, and the Vintage Triumph Register, collectively and
  separately, from any and all liability from personal injury or
  property damage incurred by me or my guests while participating
  in this convention.  I understand that the Illinois Sports
  Owners Association reserves the right to revoke my registration
  and retain my registration fee should I engage in reckless,
  dangerous and/or unsafe behavior.  I have read, understand, and
  agree to this release.

 Signature (Driver A)                                  Date
 We must have your signature to process your registration.

                   Convention Fees

                  Base Registration

   VTR Member            1 car, 1 driver   $70.00 ________

   Non-VTR Member*       1 car, 1 driver   $95.00 ________
   * includes 1 year VTR Membership

   If postmarked before May 15 deduct:    -$10.00 ________

   Additional  Driver                      $15.00 ________

   Additional Non-Drivers           $5.00 x ___ = ________

   Additional cars,same driver(s)  $25.00 x ___ = ________
     Attach separate form(s) with
     registrant & vehicle info only

                    Optional Events
   Midwest Cookout                 $15.00 x ___ = ________

  *Breakfast Tour                   $7.00 x ___ = ________

   Awards Banquet            Adult $25.00 x ___ = ________

                Child (12 & under) $13.00 x ___ = ________

       Regalia (no orders taken after 7/1/95)

   Convention T-Shirt

     ____+____+____+____+____ = ______ x $12.00 = ________
      S    M    L   XL   XXL

   Convention Sweatshirt

      S    M    L   XL   XXL

   Convention Hat               ______ x $10.00 = ________

  XXL sizes add $2.00 per shirt ______ x  $2.00 = ________

                                 GrandTotal ______________

  Please make checks or money orders(in U.S. Funds)
  payable to ISOA and mail with this registrationform to:
    1995 VTR Convention, c/o Ann or Tim Buja
    1173 Butler Road
    Rockford, IL  61108-4702