Midget Seat Restoration

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Seat Restoration
From: FJMandPMM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:49:49 -0500
I am just at the very beginning of beginning my first full restoration, and
the candidate I have chosen is a 1971 Midget. The restoration is a graduation
requirement for High School and I have very little money...

One of the things I have to do to the interior of the car is repair/replace
the existing seats. Moss offers a seat recovering set but it is expensive and
I only need to recover my seat bases not the backs... Is there anywhere I can
get just the seat covering for the bases (the cushions and frame are
allright)? If someone knows of such an opportunity I 'll be very
appreciative.
E-mail me at "FJMandPMM@aol.com"

Oh yeah, also does anyone know where I can get the cheapest replacement top
for the '71 Midget...just the top, the hardwre is allright...thnks

-Fortunat