V8 Healey

To: british-cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: V8 Healey
From: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 08:11:03 -0800 (PST)
I briefly owned a 100-6 with the 350ci engine conversion, and
it definitely was quite a ride.  This car looked original right
down to the wire wheels, except for black sidepipes.  I had great
fun driving it around for the couple of weeks I had it, but I only
had room for one extra car at the time and had to choose between
the Healey and my fairly original Alpine.

BTW, I got the car from a fellow at work who could not get it to
start.  I traded a $300 truck for the car, which turned out to
have the wrong starter motor installed.  It took one weekend to
get it back in good shape - and I sold it within a month for 10X
my investment (money long since absorbed by my Sunbeams ;-)

Kevin Meek (kevnmeek@netcom.com)    Sunbeam Tiger B382002202
Santa Cruz, California            Sunbeam Alpine SI B9011324