Fwd: Re: A Few Questions..TR6 Seat Belts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: A Few Questions..TR6 Seat Belts
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 20:40:18 -0500
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: A Few Questions..TR6 Seat Belts
Date:    95-01-29 20:40:16 EST
From:    KMNTR6
To:      mike@sdm.shoppersdrugmart.ca

Mike-
Don't give up looking for the original Kangol belts. It took me over a year
to find mine. I found one in Buffalo, NY and the other in New Mexico. I
cleaned, painted, and refurbished. They are't the most efficient, but in my
opinion they are the only ones (except if you are going to drive in some type
of competition) for a TR6.

If you don't feel like taking on your own seat belt restoration, there is a
firm in Texas called Snake-Oyl that will take any seat belt, replace the
webbing, repaint, spring, and refurbish for a price. If you need their number
E-mail me back.

Ken Nachman
KMNTR6@aol.com
1974 TR6 in Beautiful Mallard green