Help me rebuild my fuel pump

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Help me rebuild my fuel pump
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 09:54:22 -0500
Dear SOL,

I am just getting ready to rebuild the fuel pump on my 1974 TR6. I have owned
the car for 7 years, and when It's in the garage I can sometimes smell
gasoline. Is that an indication of the need to rebuild?
Is this a difficult job? I rebuilt the Strombergs two years ago and I didn't
think that was too hard. Where is the best set of printed instructions? I
have the Hayes repair guide, how do you rate their information? I bought the
rebuild kit from TRF.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Ken Nachman
1974 TR6