Re: Bondo

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bondo
From: Richard Sulecki <rsulecki@email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 16:20:48 -0500 (EST)
Too bad bondo doesn't have a longer half life huh?  Last summer, I began
a restoration on my 1926 Ford T-bucket hotrod body.  It was full of bondo
and I found the best way to remove it was to heat it with a blow torch
and scrape off thin layers at a time.  Just be careful when you get
close to the sheet metal because too much heat is apt to distort it.

                                        Good Luck,
                                                   Brad Sulecki
                                                   rsulecki@email.unc.edu