'76 MIDGET FOR SALE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '76 MIDGET FOR SALE
From: Todd Averett <averett@barney.phys.Virginia.EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 11:21:04 -0500
I have for sale a 1976 MG MIDGET.

This car is in need of some attention, but it is worth restoring.
It runs and is rust free.  The top is in good shape too.
There is some body work to be done, but not major.  The only real
mechanical problem is with reverse gear.  In any case the car is drivable
and I think all it needs is a little attention to have a second
life.  I have workshop manuals too.   Also, the brake and clutch
hydraulics were completely rebuilt this year.

I am asking $900 or any reasonable offer.
The car is located in Charlottesville, Virginia.  This is about 2 hours
south of Washington, D.C.

If interested, email me at tda7q@virignia.edu
or call in the evening at (804)-293-8003

Cheers, Todd