Singers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Singers
From: Wmrunner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 23:04:25 -0500
Gene Abbondelo said:
> I just found out about and joined this list.  I have 2 Singer 4A
>roadsters,1949 and 1950.

Ray Ginnons replied:
>Singer roadsters...  I only remember 4 passenger open Singers.  Or >am I
thinking of another make?

Maybe, maybe not.  The 1928 Singer Junior was an open 4 door.  I'm not sure
what the Singer 4A looks like but the 1951 SM roadster was a good looking
(IMHO) roadster.  It was similar to an MGTD in size and styling.

I probably insulted MG and Singer enthusiasts with that generalism.

The 1948 SM 1500 sedan is my favorite Singer because it is one of a handful
of cars that makes my Morris Minor look GOOD.

Regards,

Bill Ruof