All Triumph drive-in

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: All Triumph drive-in
From: Mark_Elbers@mindlink.bc.ca (Mark Elbers)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 95 19:50:20 -0800
The British Columbia Triumph Registry (B.C.T.R.) is pleased to announce
that it will be hosting the 1995 North West All TRiumph Drive-in (ATDI).

The ATDI currently rotates through three North West Clubs:  Portland
Triumph Owners Assoc. (Portland), the Tyee Triumph Club (Seattle) and the
British Columbia Triumph Registry (Vancouver).

The BCTR last hosted this event in 1992 (at Hogan Park - Abbotsford) with
over 130 cars (twice the expected turnout) in attendance.  The Fraser
Valleys trade mark august weather guaranteed a good time for all.  With a
new and larger show location and added driving tours planned we are all
very excited about this years event.  Past years have attracted entrants
from Alberta and Colorado.

The central location was chosen for its easy access and proximity to US
border crossings, approx 20min from Sumas or Blaine (I-5).  Less than 1 hr
from Vancouver in the west to entice the locals and easy access to the
Trans Canada Highway for those from points east. Central Fraser Valley
Pitstops like historic Fort Langley and the internationally renowned Domain
De Chaberton Estate Winery  will ensure that your not so "Triumph crazy"
family members stay entertained.

So mark the date on your calendar and plan to bring the whole family.

Preliminary details follow: