Advice needed about Newsletter for new British car club

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Advice needed about Newsletter for new British car club
From: Mark Clark <markc@brahms.udel.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 17:50:47 -0500 (EST)
We've just started up a car club here in Delaware, and I volunteered to
edit the newsletter.  I've done a lot of work with desktop publishing,
but this is the first local car club I've been involved with, so I need
ideas about how to do the newsletter.  It'll be small, only about 8 pages
to start, published about 4 times a year.

I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions you might have about contents
and layout.  What I would particularly like to see is some samples of
newsletters from other clubs.  I'll be happy to pay copy and postage
costs for whatever you care to send me.

Mark Clark
598 Thompson Station Road
Newark, DE  19711