Land Rovers for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Land Rovers for sale
From: Andrews Peter F <andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 95 11:05:55 EST
One can read the classifieds in the "Roanoke Times and World News" for a
decade with nary a single Land Rover appearing.   Southwest Virginia
isn't known for diversity in 4x4s.   This weekend there were 2!

One was a 67 diesel with 33,000 original miles, excellent condition, the
other was an early 70's (71,2,3 - I forget) 109 pickup, rare (??),
excellent condition, 3/4 and full tops available.  No prices were listed.

I can't afford these at any price while rebuilding the bugeye.  But I'll
pass along any infomation to any of you who maybe can afford them...

Pete Andrews                    1959 AH Sprite Mk1  AN5L/18575
andrews_pf@salem.ge.com         1961 AH Sprite MK1  AN5L/44591