Austin America ,TR6 and TR6 thingies for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin America ,TR6 and TR6 thingies for sale
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 08:26:53 -0600
1) Tonneau cover, good shape, no rips/tears. All zips work properly. It's
off a '72 and has the pockets for the headrests (tho' all TR6s have headrests,
no?)....$50 plus shipping (firm).

2) '74 motor complete....email me and we can discuss this in more detail...

3) 1976 TR6
        48000 original miles
        superb shape, no rust
        $7500 - serious offers
        email me or mbjoslyn@prairienet.org for more info

4) Ausin America
        Totally rebuilt 1275 motor (new internal everything w/ receipts)
        new clutch, rebuilt master/slave
        Good shape, most importantly NO RUST. This thing was coated with
        rust inhibitor from day one!
        $2000 obo

Marcus