Re: Austin Healey Help!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin Healey Help!
From: rwegner@fimage.synapse.net (Richard Wegner)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 08:18:01 -0500
>I,m in the process of restoring a really rough AH 3000 BJ8 and need help!
> Does anyone  know of a source for a body repair manual or detailed drawing
>of my car?
>
>Bill Hedrick

Hi Bill!

 It would probably be best if you let me know where you are, then I could
put you in touch with someone who could help. There are Austin Healey Clubs
throughout the US and Canada that could help. Either Email me directly or
let me know through this list where you and your Healey are!

I am currently restoring my 67 BJ8 and live near Ottawa, Canada.