Electricity is Magic

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Electricity is Magic
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 02:51:49 -0500
OH MY GOD!

I have a little trouble with some Japanese coils not working on my TR4 and
look at the mess I have caused.  With the first few responses I thought I had
gained some knowlege and understanding of coils.  Now with all these new
messages getting so technical, I am about to go in the opposite direction.
 From now on I'm calling a coil a little magic can under the hood that makes
a car run.  Some of them need little external thingies on the outside of them
to make them work.

I wonder if I should open up a new can of worms?  Sure why not.

What in the heck is magnafluxing and how does it find cracks in my cylinder
head?

Go forth and have a good debate you technical electrical magicians!
I now know why I chose mechanical instead of electrical engineering.

Scott Tilton
in Richmond
with TR-4 parts everywhere.