Hillman SuperMinx Wagon available in Southern Ontario

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hillman SuperMinx Wagon available in Southern Ontario
From: luckett@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 95 09:49:51 -0500
A friend is disposing of a 64(?) Hillman SuperMinx station wagon parts car.

He has taken the engine/transmission and windscreen from it for his own
restoration,
but I think a lot of other parts are usefull. Body is what you would expect for
a car
that we pulled out of a forrest where it had been for about fifteen years -
i.e. rust
through in the normal places.

It would be a shame to see it go to scrap metal - which will be its fate if a
new home can't be found.

If interested - e-mail me and I will put you in touch with him direct. It is
located
outside of Hamilton, Ontario Canada.

Stephen Luckett, Dundas,ON,Canada      Luckett@IBM.NET
73 Jensen-Healey