Re: MGA Temp sensor line woes

To: mchaffee@sumter.cso.uiuc.edu, daved@ccinet.ab.ca
Subject: Re: MGA Temp sensor line woes
From: "Doug Mitchell" <doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:17:21 -0500
>From the Monster List:

Winner's Circle
19144 Detroit Road
Rocky River, OH  55116
(216) 333-4666

These guys supply go-fast stuff for Spridgets.  They also supply stock parts.
  The sway bars they sent me were first-class.  They also make a special  gear-
drive starter for A-series.  Full coil-over conversions or Carrara tube-shock
conversions (see WeRace for cheaper ones).  Hard bushing kits for less than
Performance Engineering.  They are fast, too.  I ordered a swaybar  over the
phone on a Monday afternoon and the thing was delivered UPS (regular)  on
Thursday (from Ohio to Minnesota).  - Phil Ethier

Doug Mitchell