Honda Honda, go Faster Faster

To: AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: Honda Honda, go Faster Faster
From: DEJAWHO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 08:21:56 -0500
Now that I have made the decision to retire my '87 Civic Si from
autocrossing, I have decided it's time to have a little more fun with it on
the street. #:-)  What I am looking for are a set of stiffer rear springs that
 will lower the car about 2 inches, maybe a big rear sway bar, and an old
left over header that will accept my oxygen sensor and bolt right up to my
catalytic converter.

Of course, all of this stuff has to be used and/or very cheap.  If you really
need to clean out your garage, and wouldn't mind seeing me regain a few of
those altitude-robbed horsepower, please send me a message on this thing or
call.  Thanks.

Chuck Hanson
work (505) 344-4080
home (505) 821-7880