Southern NM British car show

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Southern NM British car show
From: "Robert L. Abernathy" <rabernat@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 12:01:30 -0700 (MST)
The British Motorcar Club of Southern New Mexico welcome all British
car owners and enthusiasts to our Fourth Annual British Car Day on
April 30, 1995 in Las Cruces, New Mexico. We hope to have cars from
New Mexico, west Texas, and (possibly) northern Mexico. For more
information, you can reply to me, mail the club directly at

        British Motorcar Club of Southern New Mexico
        P.O. Box 2703
        Las Cruces, NM 88004
        USA

or call our president George Duckwork at (505) 526-2318.

Robert