Innocentis abroad...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Innocentis abroad...
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 16:25:33 -0500 (EST)
Remember the recent discussion of Innocentis as spridgets with a
special italian body?  I don't quite know what to think of the following
ad in the Jan 95 Hemmings:  1963 Innocenti convertible, one of a kind,
red...excellent condition, $65,000.  There is a poor b/w picture; it looks
like a shabby Spridget-based Innocenti to me.  But $65,000????????  I'm
tempted to call to see if it is a typo, or somebody who hopes to make a
killing from somebody with more money than knowledge.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910