Re: Detroit Auto show thoughts (long-n-tedious)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Detroit Auto show thoughts (long-n-tedious)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 11:16:45 +0500

>> AC:  they had the new Ace and one or two vintage "Cobras" there.  Funny
>>
>> Will "Can I go now?" Zehring
>

>Sure these were vintage Cobras?  Autokraft, which is part of AC Cars,
>Ltd. still builds Cobra replicas.
>
>Roland

No, I'm not sure.  You are probably right, Roland.  I had heard rumors that
there would be a "new" Cobra or two at the show, but nievely assumed a new
styleling of it as well.  What I saw was very much the original Cobra style
of car.  As I say, there was a crowd at that display and I had grown tired
of fighting my way up front so I gazed from a distance and did not read any
material they (may have) had.

Will