The Early Spits

To: cmneal@tenet.edu
Subject: The Early Spits
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 16:48:30 -0500 (EST)
I think that they are the really nice ones. I have a 1500 for the
performance in daily driving, but the earlier ones are lovely.
Check the door gaps while in and out of the car for flex.
Realted to this check the sills CAREFULLY. Key in these cars especially
with the chassis design. Check that chassis over well in the light, more
at the rear than in the front. THe rear suspension takes the dive as a rule.
(perhaps engine oil saves the front!)

some interior bits may be harder to get for the earlier ones, I'm
not sure. I'm sure others know better.

Excuse my typing. It's very busy today.

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
75 Spitfire // 64 Healey 3000 Mk. III // 59 TR3A //66 BSA Thunderbolt